Saturday, January 14, 2012

Chapter 6 (N)

Six missed calls, twenty two new messages, all from Yin and Yang. I decided to read one of them, "Answer please, Light! It's not like that. Nothing is between us! I'll prove it.".
Yin sent that a few minutes ago. I wasn't sure if I should, or shouldn't reply. But just then I got an idea. I called Yin.
"What was that all about?" she asked.
I didn't answer.
"I am not Yang's girlfriend, and I do not like him any more than you do!" she stopped abruptly. She was still there. I sensed a mischievous smile. I didn't talk either.
"I get it," she said, ending the silence.
"Get what?" I said.
"Oh, nothing," she said, in the same tone I said to them.
"Yeah, I got to go," I said. I wanted to end this conversation.
"Sure, you do," she said. I hung up immediately. Who does she think she is?
"Enough talking on the phone, go to sleep," said my mother me, but she wanted my siblings and I to go to sleep. I took a shower, put on my pyjamas, and put my phone on the charger. I closed the light, and something weird happened. I was glowing a red colour, I got scared, and it turned light yellow-ish. I calmed down, it turned blue.
I realized it was linked to my emotions, but I've always felt emotions, how come I never glowed before? But I've never felt angry at one of my friends.
I decided to sleep.
The next morning, the glow was still there. But I still wasn't going to forgive Yin, or Yang. I did my morning activities, but the glow wouldn't go. It changed colours, but didn't go away. I ignored it. I couldn't find my parents, or anyone. I went to my mom's room. There was an electronic tablet, on her bed. I picked it up, a hologram appeared. It was my parents.
"Hi Light, we're going to your aunt's house. We were going to take you but you have a party. You know where everything is. If you need anything, just call us. Bye honey, love you," said mom.
"Oh, and this is your gift, just plug it into your phone, and all it's features will be downloaded," said dad. It shut off. I picked it up and plugged it into my phone. I was so happy my parents gave me a gift.
I looked at the time, it was 2:30pm. The party's in a few hours! Everything was ready, except me. I went and changed my clothes, and did my hair.
Now it was 3:05pm. I got bored, so I went and called Valentine.
"Hi Valentine," I said, I was suddenly tired.
"Hi, are you okay? Your voice sounds weird," she said.
"I'm just tired,"
"Go take a nap,"
"I hate naps!"
"Then go lie down, and go get a drink,"
"Okay mother,"
"So, why did you call?"
"Do you still remember the plan?"
"Yes,"
"Okay, good. But don't make it obvious! I kinda blurted it out yesterday..,"
"YOU WHAT?"
"I mean I told them that I thought that they were BF and GF,"
"What did they say?"
"I was fighting with them, and I left it at that. Yin called me today and she kept on saying that they aren't. Then she..,"
"SLOW DOWN!"
"Then she realized something, and she refused to tell me,"
"Wow, I never thought of Yin that way, you know? Mysterious,"
"I know, right?"
"I have to get ready for the party, is it still on?"
"Yeah,"
"Okay good, talk to you later,"
"Bye,"
I didn't tell her about the glow. WAIT! The glow! Everyone will see it later! What am I going to do?

--THE END--

So? Love it? Hate it? I know it's short!
Any ideas? COMMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment