Friday, July 27, 2012

Final Chapter: Chapter 25 (N)

It was finally the weekend. I had a lot of homework, since I haven’t done any in the past few days. I decided to get a head start to finish it early. I started doing my history of spells homework first. What was the point of learning the history of spells? They found spells, hooray for them.
I finished most of it, and went downstairs to grab a snack, then came back up.
Someone was on my bed. They were under the covers. I thought it was a robber, so I zapped it.
“Stop it! That tickles!” I knew that voice, that bubbly, cheery voice.
I took off the blanket from her.
“What are you doing here?” I asked her annoyed.
“I just came to say thank you.”
“For what?” I sat down with her.
“For getting rid of Barry! Thank you thank you thank you thank you so much!”
“What you did was insensitive, rude, heartless…”
“I did it for a reason.”
I shouted at her, “My friends could’ve gotten KILLED! How could you even begin to think your ‘reason’ could make anything better?!”
“Stop shouting at me! If I never did that, you couldn’t have gotten all your powers to defeat Barry!”
It was like she was two people at the same time. She was either a happy little baby girl, or a serious boss.
I calmed down, “You should’ve told me that! And was that Sky kid part of this too?”
“If I had told you, it wouldn’t have worked. Did you say Sky?”
“Yes, Sky…”
“Did you happen to meet a girl named Angel recently?”
“Why are you asking?”
“JUST ANSWER ME!”
“I have.”
“Oh, no. This is bad, this is really really bad.”
I got all confused and asked, “Why? What happened?”
“Never mind that for now. Is there anything that I could do to make it up for you?”
“You said you knew all spells, right?”
“Yeah, I am a master of all spells. I have created spells, and taught spells, and given people powers.”
“So you chose I should get light powers?”
“Yes, that was me.”
“Anyway, can you possibly bring someone back?”
“Back from where?”’
“The dead.”
“You want me to bring Dan back from the dead. You want me to bring Dan back from the dead? Dan back from the dead?”
“Yes, yeah and yep…”
“Are you crazy?!”
“I really want Dan back. We all miss him, and it’s not fair for him to die yet.”
“I can’t do that for you, I’m sorry.”
“WHY NOT?!”
“BECAUSE first, it wouldn’t be fair to only get him back. Then everyone would ask me to bring people back. And the world would overpopulate. Second, even if I did bring him back, there might be errors with him. He might get another arm, or lose a nose. Third, bringing people back from the dead is crazy talk.”
“Please!” I started crying.
“No, I can’t! Plus all my magic would be drained out.”
“But…”
“Dan has had his time on Earth. Everything good must come to an end. I’m sorry.”
“Okay, you can go now.”
“I’m sorry, goodbye.”
Since I had light powers, and Dan had gone into the darkness, I could probably bring him back, right?
It was worth a shot. I didn’t tell anyone.
I went to his grave and started focusing energy on him.
“Hello?” HIS VOICE! It was in my head!
“Dan! Is that you?”
“Yeah, hey Light!”
“No time for chatter! Kai says she feels really sorry for what she did to you before what happened to you and she loves you. We got rid of Barry! And I’m trying to bring you back from the dead to join us again!” I said as fast as possible.
“DON’T DO THAT! If you do, you might be replaced! I could be free, but you wouldn’t be!”
So, it was a question between Dan and me.
“What do you think I should do?”
“Stay out there! Don’t rescue me! I miss all of you and tell Kai I forgive her! Possibly we can talk again, but you have to go now before all your energy drains out and we’re both stuck here!”
“But…”
“DON’T BE STUBBORN! JUST GO!”
I left, but I felt dizzy.
I hoped I wasn’t too late…
Was I going to die?
Darkness.
All I could see was darkness.
Had I died?
I didn’t want to die…
My thoughts got really light…
I…

--THE END--

So many emotions felt right now... And just saying, it's not for sure that she died... It's a loose end, as well as other loose ends. I should actually just write a new post instead of a long comment... Anyway, I know it's a very short story. But it was getting boring... and I totally went off the original plot Plus, I'm a horrible writer. I hope you liked it though. Thanks so much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment