Friday, July 27, 2012

It's the End!

The end of my boring story. I can't believe we started in December, it's almost August now...
I really appreciate that you took the time to actually read my novel thing. And as I said, there were many loose endings. But if I did tie them, the novel would just drag on and become death by reading.
It was completely random, but its main plot was the Barry thing.
Ending the novel actually felt like watching one of your children moving off to their own house, if you get what I mean.
What's funny is that I still don't have a title...
You must have realized that I am a horrible writer since the first chapter.
Everything was mostly dialogue, and rarely ever the character's thoughts. It made the character's seem, not very believable...
But it gave a sense as to how the character acts, and what their mind is like....kinda.
Enough with my blabbering.
OF COURSE I'm going to read K's sequel though!
THANKS SO MUCH! I'll truly miss it... :)

1 comment:

  1. it was amazing!! hope we get to do some more challenges later on!

    ReplyDelete