Sunday, May 27, 2012

Chapter 21 (N)

“When’s your birthday?” He asked curiously. He has been annoying me for more than half an hour and I knew I was going to lose it soon.
“Shut up.” I replied coldly. He still wouldn’t shut up though.
“Where do you live?”
“Shut up.”
“Do you like me?”
“WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP?”

“You’re so cute when you’re mad.”
I’m cute? No, just no.
“I’m about to get gorgeous.”
“You already are.” I glared at him.
I don’t like getting ‘complimented’ like this; it’s just really weird…
“I will seriously hurt you if you keep this up.” He touched my cheek.
EWW! I punched his hand off.
“DON’T TOUCH ME!”
“Smile, you’re beautiful.” THAT’S IT!
I pushed him to the ground. But he pulled me down with him, and I fell too.
“Let go of me.” I shouted.
“I will never let you go. I will always be here for you.” I pulled my arm free and got up. I brushed the dirt off my pants.
“Why are you following me?”
“It does not matter, love.”
“Did you just call me ‘love’?”
“Yes, I did.”
Gagging time. So he likes me? Gross.
“Okay, I just want to make this clear… I DON’T LIKE YOU!”
He suddenly stopped moving, as if a wall just appeared in front of him. He possibly stopped breathing.
“Sky? Are you okay?” I waved my hand in front of him. His whole body was frozen.
This would be the perfect time to run… but I can’t just leave him here… Actually, I can…
A little cloud appeared on top of him. It started raining.
Wait, so that’s his power.
“I’m sorry… Fine, I do like you… as a friend… who’s a guy…” I said unsurely. The cloud disappeared.
“You do?!” His face lit up.
“When you’re not annoying me, I do. Anyway, if you want me to still like you, then don’t annoy with all your annoying questions. Also, answer my questions. AND DO NOT CALL ME ‘LOVE’ OR ‘DARLING’ OR ANYTHING!”
“Okay, I understand. Whatever makes you happy.” He smiled.
I could’ve gone! Ugh, now I’m stuck with him…
“Hey, do you know a guy named Barry by any chance?”
“Barry? Barry who?” he asked.
“Any guy named Barry?” I looked at him.
“No I don’t!” he looked uncomfortable.
“Are you sure?”
“YES, I’M SURE! STOP ASKING ME!” Everyone stared at us.
“Would you quiet down? Everyone is looking at us!” I whispered. I wonder if I can run away from him…
“I’m sorry…”
“Hey, look up there.” He looked up. I started running as fast as I could.
“Wait! You forgot me!” he yelled to me. I kept on running.
For some reason, he didn’t follow me. Thank goodness. I’m finally rid of him.
“Hey there, sorry to hear your plan didn’t work.” I know this voice…
“Barry? BARRY! What plan are you talking about?”
“Don’t act stupid. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I have taken something very valuable from you.” He was right behind me. I turned around.
“What did you take?!”
“You’ll figure it out eventually.” He yawned. I noticed he has a scar on his cheek. It was still red and bleeding a little bit.
Wait a second, Kai used to have one like this when she was testing out this new move. Kai!
“What did you do to Kai?!” I grabbed him.
“Nothing,” he said slyly. I shook him.
“WHAT DID YOU DO TO KAI?” I shouted to his face. I knew a lot of people were looking at me, but I just ignored them. I couldn’t honestly care less.
“I told you, you’ll figure it out eventually.”
I suddenly without thinking blasted him. I don’t even know how, and I started glowing dark red, and black.
He looked at me with true terror.
“How did you make your eyes black?”
My eyes are black? What’s happening to me?
“HOW DARE YOU?” I didn’t even say this; it felt like something was controlling me.
My body started walking towards Barry. He tried standing up, but his legs were badly damaged. He was fine a few seconds ago… Did I do that?
I have to stop.
I got to Barry and picked him up by the neck.
“You’re… choking… me… can’t… breathe…”
I threw him towards the ground.
“IF I FIND EVEN A LITTLE SCRATCH ON ANY OF MY FRIENDS, I WILL FINISH YOU OFF!”
He was badly damaged, and I couldn’t believe myself. I felt very bad.
I can’t stop.
I flew off, but I was still controlled by something. I knew that because I can’t fly…
I just hope Kai’s okay.
But I did this for Dan.
But Barry’s heartless…
I don’t want to be heartless.
Maybe this happened for a reason?

--THE END—

I’M SORRY I HAVEN’T POSTED IN AGES.
But it’s so sad that K’s novel has ended! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment