Sunday, May 27, 2012

thanks to all of you!

so Alt+Control has ended after 6 months.

I want to say thanks to firstly, N, for challenging me to do this novel, and supporting me by writing your own novel at the meantime (it's awesome)!

to G, for those late night tossing of ideas, and for always being so happy when I tell you that the next chapter came out. I don't think I would've gotten this far without you.

to V, for also being another dedicated reader.

to my parents, who let me stay up really late until I run out of creative juices.

and lastly, to all of my readers, whether you've visited here once or many times. without knowing you guys are there, I don't think I would've been as motivated as I have!

I won't be disappearing from this blog quite yet, I'll be around commenting and maybe adding some bonus chapters... perhaps I'll start another novel over the summer holiday!

thanks to you all again!

xoxo

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment