Saturday, April 14, 2012

updates on K's Novel

you may have noticed that I've been M.I.A for awhile (at least when it comes to my normal rate) so I apologize. I've been writing here and there, but nothing's been coming out that well.
so I'll give you, my precious readers, some plot updates to try to make up for my absence.

firstly, the main characters are finally going to break into the facility. I know, you're probably saying, "About time!" and I apologize. my style of writing is like Victorian serials, where I just write one section at a time without thinking about the next part.
so most likely, they'll use the "go in disguise and sneak in" technique, while probably still having to knock out some people to use them.... sounds typical of me, eh?
and I'll have an interesting and complex plot twist happening within the next few chapters, so stay tuned for that ;)
so that's it for now! please check in and read N's chapters while you wait.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment