Sunday, December 25, 2011

Chapter 3 (N)

I went up to my locker to get my orange notebook. I had seven notebooks; the colours were based on the rainbow.
“Wow, you guys have small lockers here,” said Angel.
“Well everyone shrinks their notebooks,” I said.
“Why don’t you do that?” she asked.
“Hi Light,” said a familiar voice. It was Levana. She was wearing a t-shirt that says ‘Black or Lack’.
“Hi Levana, this is…,” I said.
“Angel,” Levana said.
“How did you know?” I asked.
“I used a spell,” she said.
“But you have dark magic,” I said.
“I used dark magic to make a creature that got into your head, took the info and came back,” she said.
“Did it take any other info?” I asked embarrassed.
“No, don’t worry,” she said.
“Students, I am here to announce the contest of the year,” said the announcer.
“Yes, finally! I’ve been waiting all year,” I said.
“The contest information will be distributed Monday by all home room teachers,” the announcer finished.
“Want to do a little time travel?” asked Levana.
“I think they already blocked that spell,” I said.
“Oh right. Anyway hurry up, I want to get home,” she said.
“You’re coming to my party, right?” I asked.
“I totally forgot,” she said.
“Give me your notebook,” I said. She took out a black notebook and a black pen. I wrote down, ‘Do not forget Light’s party tomorrow at five o’clock.’
“I’ll call you tomorrow at four,” I said.
“Okay. I’ll be there,” she said. I was done packing stuff.
“Oh, and Angel, you’re invited too,” I said. She was gone.
“Where did Angel go?” asked Levana.
“I don’t know,” I said.
“Angel,” we both called out. She didn’t come out.
“She probably went,” said Levana.
“Yeah probably,” I said. Levana and I walked home. Levana was always forgetful, but really nice.
“Don’t forget the party,” I called out. She nodded and went inside her house.
I walked past Yin’s house. Then I walked back. I knocked on her door.
“Hi Yin,” I said. Her expression went from happy to sad.
“Oh, it’s you,” she said.
“Who were you waiting for?” I asked. She became jumpy.
“Nobody,” she said. She bit her lower lip.
“Okay, well you can copy the notes you missed now,” I said.
“Oh, no thanks, I’ll copy them before the party tomorrow,” she said.
“But you said…,” I said.
“No well, you should go, bye,” she said. She closed the door as fast as she could.
“Nice to see you too!” I shouted. Why was she acting all jumpy? I turned around and went a couple of steps.
“Hello Light,” said Yang.
“YANG, oh my God, how are you?” I asked. I hugged him.
“I’m good, how about you?” he asked.
“I missed you so much! How come you didn’t tell me you came back?” I asked him. Yang was my best friend when we were kids. He went to Sandsville when we were ten years old.
“I wanted to surprise you,” he said.
“My house is that way,” I said pointing to the opposite direction.
“Don’t you think I’d know where you live?” he asked jokingly.
“Well, anyway I have a party tomorrow at five. Can you please come?” I asked.
“I’ll try,” he said.
“Please, for me?” I pleaded.
“Sure, for my best friend,” he said.
“Hooray! Well anyway I got to go, bye Yang,” I said.
“Bye Light,” he said.
"By the way, where are you going?" I asked.
"To this girl named Yin," he said.
"Before you came to say hi to me?" I asked jealous.
"She said it was really urgent. I promise I was going to your house, but she told me it was urgent," he said.
"Well, I know you'd never lie to me. Bye," I said.
"Bye," he said.
Wait, did he say Yin?

--THE END--

Ladies and gentlemen I introduce Yin, Yang, and Levana.
By the way, can you guys write some feedback on the feedback page? But feedback on a specific chapter could go under the chapter, but like general feedback.
Happy Holidays.

2 comments:

  1. who's Yang?? who's Yang????

    and does Yin like him or something cause it's really suspicious :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, get it Yin and Yang? :)

    ReplyDelete