Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hiiiii!

Hey, I'm N. The other half of this blog! I'll be writing my novel here too, (K is the stronger writer, just saying). Well, I wanted to tell you about my novel:
It's about my real life friends, but with somewhat different personalities and different names. They go to a magical school, where they learn stuff about magic, and powers. Everyone's power depends on his/her personality. Like one of my friend likes pink really much, so I decided she has love power. She can charm people. One day, the school goes crazy and their teacher tells them to go on an adventure to get something that'll help everybody that got injured. On their adventure, they find new things. And learn about each other more, how to control power... and other stuff. FEEDBACK PLEASE!
I'll start writing on the 21st (Wednesday) when our winter break starts!!! And exams end!
With bunny love,
N.
P.S. I like making up new vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment