Sunday, February 12, 2012

Chapter 11 (N)

Kai:
This note has been bugging me a lot. What does it say? If it’s ruined by nature, maybe it can be fixed by nature! I went online to the websites about spells Light told me about. It was bookmarked. I went to the nature section. I searched for a spell that could help me. It took me fifteen minutes to find the perfect spell. I tried it. The note disappeared.
I felt like crying. Now I’ll never know what was written. A few seconds later, the note reappeared, and the writing was visible. I took a deep breath and read the note.
It said, “K + D = FRIENDS FOREVER ♥.”
Aw, Kell must like a girl. But the writing looks like mine when I was little. But who is D?
Damian? Drew? Who is D? Let’s be logic. Who was my friend when I was about 8 years old and name’s starts with D? GOD NO!
It can’t be. But it is. I hate him! Always have, always will! Except when I wrote this note… I felt like ripping this note. I felt this note is way too much for me to handle right now. I feel like my heart, and insides are being ripped apart by this note. I scream very loudly. Kell comes racing upstairs.
“Kell… Take… This… Note… Away,” This is all I could say. He immediately takes the note and runs away. I start feeling better. I don’t know how a single note could do this to me. I fell to the ground trying to breathe. Kell came back and tried to help me. I started to lose sight. I felt dizzy. Finally, I gave up and black out.



“KAI, CAN YOU HEAR ME?” I heard someone shout. I felt very faint.
“She’s waking up,” I heard. I was only able to open up my eyes. I saw my parents, Kell, and my friends. I saw I was on a hospital bed.
“Kai, are you okay?” said Levana. I nodded lightly. I noticed a breathing mask on my face. I moved my arms up.
“Don’t move Kai, you’re losing energy,” said Light. I put my arms down. I finally felt my breathing getting more normal. I closed my eyes.
“Don’t sleep! You might lose all you energy,” I pointed to my breathing mask. A doctor took it off.
“I’m fine, seriously. Don’t worry about me,”
“You blacked out! How can we not worry?” said mother.
“What happened?”
“We don’t know. You had a note, and you told me to take it from you. Then I rushed back, but you already fainted. So I called mother, and here you are,” said Kell with sympathy.
“How could a simple note do this to me?”
“To answer that question, I need you to tell me something,” said the doctor.
“Uh-huh?” I said nervously.
“Is there something about this note that made you feel a strong emotion?”
Everyone was staring at me.
“Yes,” replied Levana hurriedly.
“Um, ok. So that’s why. Did you feel extremely negative or positive?”
“Negative, I guess,”
“Aha, if it’s because of a person, then you need to stay as far away from it as possible. If it’s because of a thing, then you must destroy it. Or else, you might not be able to make it,”
“Ok, thanks doc,”
After that brief conversation, everyone showered me with care.
But I can’t stay far away from Dan! He goes to my school. And I couldn’t tell my parents. But if I don’t I might die. I could always ask to change schools, but I love my friends way too much.
So Dan could kill me. But I can’t tell Dan that. What should I do? Get killed? Or tell my parents about Dan? But knowing my parents, they would probably do something they’d regret later.
This has now become a choice between my life, and Dan’s.
Who?

--THE END—

This is one of my weird chapters. I’m not good at writing chapters like this.
Anyway, I’m trying to catch up. So excuse me for my bad quality.

1 comment: