Friday, February 3, 2012

Chapter 7 (N)

I called Levana earlier. She said she'd come after her doctor's appointment.
The party's in 10 minutes, and the glow hasn't gone yet! I tried wearing stuff on top of it but it didn't work. Then I got an idea. Why didn't I think of this before?! The internet! DUH. I ran to the home computer. Loading. I told my brother not to open so many programs! It said it would take half an hour to load. So I ran to my room. I opened my laptop, it took two minutes to start up. I went to the website about spells. I searched up "glow". I clicked the first result. It talked about how it gets there, and said "If you want to get rid of your glow, you must let go of all negative feelings.". SERIOUSLY? It's that easy?
I relaxed and breathed. I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes after a while, the glow didn't go away!
The door knocked. The first guest was here.
"Who is it?" I asked.
"Taima," I opened the door.
"Hi," I said.
"OH MY...," started Taima.
"Please no, it's just a costume," I said. I'm so glad I took acting lessons, but I felt bad for lying to Taima.
"It's a costume party?
"No, I just wanted to surprise you," I smiled. "Go downstairs, and have a drink."
"Sure," She went downstairs.
"Knock knock, open up!" said Jay.
"Hi Jay, the party's downstairs, Taima's here too," I said. She went downstairs. It's weird she didn't question my glow.
"Hello," said Charm. She was standing with Echo, Sumi, and Sapphire.
"Hi, the party's downstairs," I said.
"Is Valentine here yet?" asked Charm, while Echo, Sumi, and Sapphire went downstairs.
"Not yet, but she said she's coming," I replied. Charm and Valentine share the love of love.
"Can I use your bathroom?" asked Charm.
"No," I said jokingly. She went to the bathroom. My phone rang.
"Hello," I said.
"Hi, I'm going to be late... sorry," said Kai.
"Why?"
"Because, I-uh have to finish reading my-um book,"
"You can just tell me if you're plotting something,"
"I'm not! I'm just going to be late,"
"Yeah, see you,"
"Bye,"
I went downstairs to check on the guests.
"You guys okay?"
"Great,"
I wonder where Valentine is, she's usually the first one here. Maybe she's coming with someone? Maybe I should call her? Nah, if something's wrong she'd call me.
But she didn't.
I sat down and looked at the clock. The power went off. Sapphire screamed.
"Shut up!" someone yelled. Sapphire stopped screaming.
"Everyone stay calm, I'll go see what's up. Please do not kill each other while I'm gone!" I said.
I went upstairs, and the power was on for other houses, Why not ours? And where's Valentine? And what's Kai planning?

--THE END--

I know, it's been ages. Well sorry. Now you have a complete chapter!
I know it's short, but I have surprise in my next chapter. It's MUCH more interesting than this chapter (and MAYBE sickening... to me).
Enough blabbering, FEEDBACK! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment