Monday, February 13, 2012

Chapter 12 (N)

Kai wasn’t able to come back to school today. I hope she’s okay. I’ll call her later or something.
“Student’s settle down,” said Mr. Bell. He was the strictest teacher ever. Everyone shut up. Navina raised her hand.
“What?” Mr. Bell asked, obviously annoyed.
“May I go to the bathroom?”
“No.”
“Ok.”
“Today we have a new student, his name is Barry. Please welcome him, and make him catch up,”
I looked up. Barry was tall, he had dark hair. He had pale skin. He seemed very fit.
“Hello Barry,” the class said in unison. He was smiling a little, but not a happy smile. More like a smirk.
“’Sup?” It seemed he had a laid back personality.
“Sit down,” said Mr. Bell, annoyed by his personality.
“Where should I?”
“Anywhere you want,” Everyone seems to irritate Mr. Bell. I have no idea why he teaches if he hates us that much.
Barry started walking along the aisle. He then turned to sit next to me, in Kai’s seat.

“May I sit here?”
“Sure, but my friend sits there. She’s just not here today,” He gave me a weird look.
“Ok, I’ll go find another seat when she comes back,” he said rudely. I ignore him. Mr. Bell started the lesson. I can’t seem to focus, because Barry keeps on staring at me.
“Would you stop staring at me?” I said after half the class.
“Sorry, there’s just something so familiar about you,”
“What? I don’t even know you,”
“I know, but… wait are you Light?”
“Why do you want to know?”
“Are you, or are you not?”
“Depends, why?”
“Then you are,”
“Maybe I am,”
“I’m going to figure it out anyway. I mean we’re in the same classroom,”
“You two, to the office immediately,” said Mr. B. WHAT? I’ve never been in trouble before. Maybe I should pretend I didn’t notice him.
“New kid and the girl beside him, go to the office. NOW!” Now I was frightened. I got up, so did Barry. We went outside.
“Thanks a lot Barry. This is the first time I’ve even been in trouble,”
“Uh huh,”
“If I was a more violent, I would’ve punched you.”
“Are you kidding me? Because you wouldn’t want to punch me, once you know who I truly am.”
“Really? Then tell me.”
“I am…”
“Get to class!” said an old teacher.
“We were sent to the office.”
“Here’s a note.” He got out a notepad, and wrote a signed note.
“Thanks.” Barry and I went back to class. I gave the note to Mr. B, and sat down. Barry came and sat down too. I wanted to ask him again, but he would’ve gotten us in trouble again.
So I decided to wait until the end of class. Just because of that, class went by very slowly. It felt like eternity. Who is this Barry guy? And what does he know? Why is he acting so mysterious?

--THE END—

I decided to change from Kai’s point of view for a while. Just because of Kai’s situation. Well actually, I just wanted to leave you hanging (HAHA). Anyway this guy’s based of this guy I met, he was also mysterious. And no, NO ROMANTIC stuff. Or should I? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment