Saturday, March 3, 2012

Chapter 15 (N)

Kai:
“Kim, you already ate your food. Now tell me!”
“I’m from the future, but from the past. It’s too complicated for even you. But Dan’s in big trouble. And Kai, we’ve chose you to help us.”
“Who’s ‘we’?”
“That is confidential information.”
“You’re a kid.”
“Your point is…?”
“How old are you?”
“That is confidential information.”
“Fine, just tell me about Dan then.”
“A revenge seeker is trying to find Dan. According to a recent update, the enemy has made contact with Dan. There’s little time left, Kai.”

“But Kim, I can’t help you, or Dan!”
“Why can’t you help?”
“Didn’t you do your research? If I go near him, I might suffocate and die!”
“Why didn’t you tell me?”
“I don’t know!”
“Wait a sec, how do I know you’re not lying?”
“Why would I lie?”
“Because you don’t like Dan, so you don’t want to save him.”
“I’m not that mean.”
“You do know I’ve mastered all spells?”
“And…?”
“I can tell if a person is lying.”
“I promise.”
“Fine, I believe you….”
“So, do you want one of my friends to help you?”
“No, I’ll take this matter into my own hands. But Kai, be safe.”
“They can!” She vanished. “Kim! Are you here?”
No reply. Who’s after Dan?

--THE END—

This isn’t the end of the chapter, but I had to end Kai’s point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment